Once there was a Snowman...
We woke up to a great snow for building snowmen. Grandpa Bealer came over and helped the boys build a snowman.
Tommy has a special little snowman kit so he had to get it out and put all the pieces in place. Henry is just concerned about who has the shovel.
We Did It! We built our snowman together. Looks pretty good to me, and I think the cowboy hat says it all.
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
You guys have been very busy lately. We love all of the pictures, past and present! Laynee always asks to go and play at Tommy's house, she has been missing him something fierce. Cute boys, and fun memories, we love and miss you tons!
Wow Woman, blog it up. I've missed seeing pics of the kids. They are as cute as ever. It looks like you have been having a fun winter. We would love to come down and visit, but we wouldn't stop for too long, just pick you up and head south to warmer weather. I am getting sick of the cold in CV. Jaelyn is begging for spring. We miss you guys. Don't forget to call us when you come into town.
Wow Woman, blog it up. I've missed seeing pics of the kids. They are as cute as ever. It looks like you have been having a fun winter. We would love to come down and visit, but we wouldn't stop for too long, just pick you up and head south to warmer weather. I am getting sick of the cold in CV. Jaelyn is begging for spring. We miss you guys. Don't forget to call us when you come into town.
oops....I don't know how that happened. Sorry!
These are very wonderful updates. Thanks Chestie. You are a wonderful mom and an amazing woman!!
Hey you! So fun to see all the pics! (which took my slow computer some time to pull them up) :) Well worth the wait! We sure miss you guys! I'd better get the Roundy's to sign a contract that they won't leave the Valley (or the country for that matter). I can't believe how many kids we've all got running around now. Crazy! Take care and can't wait to see you again!
Where do I sigh Kiesh? We aren't going anywhere.
Got your cute pics. We miss your family. Congrats on digging the hole for your house. How exciting. Make sure to keep us updated.
Post a Comment