Friday, February 22, 2008

The Big THREE ZERO 30! Jared made it, he is now 30 years old and such a handsome young man. He wanted cupcakes for his birthday, I guess trying to feel young again, so this is what we came up with for his cake.
We surprised Jard and took him to see the Harlem Globe Trotters on his birthday. We had a great time and enjoyed the show.
Don't they look like they are having fun.

2 comments:

Beaumont's said...

30, you are 30! Cherst, we will be there before we know it. It seems that when you hit 30, your old! except for when we get there huh!

Ashlee said...

Tommy really did look thrilled to be there! HaHa. I'm sure he had a good time, but the picture just caught him on an off moment. That seems like the perfect birthday present for Jared. I bet he loved it!