Happy #4 Tommy
Tommy turned 4 on February 7, 2008. He was really excited to have a birthday and said that all he wanted was a real live horse, a real live dog and a salt lick block. I ask him several times to see if he would say something else but he always just stuck to those three things.
So needless to say Jared and I gave in and found an adorable outside dog for Tommy. He named his Famous Amos Leggerouter Woolf, we call him Amos for short. Tommy loves him and as for now takes a lot of pride in feeding, watering and playing with him daily.
This was Tommy's birthday cake. He told me he wanted a horse, a cow, a tractor and some hay for a birthday cake so I did my best.
We had a little party and had pizza and cake and ice cream. Tommy had a great time and got some wonderful gifts. His uncle Anthony chipped off a piece of salt lick from the farm and wrapped it up, it made the whole night.
This is one of the pictures from Tommy's 4yr. old photo shoot. I cannot believe how grown up and handsome of a young man he is already it seems like yesterday we were just beginning the venture of parenthood.

No comments:
Post a Comment