Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Our Precious little one

George in his first photo shoot
little boy blue

Little hands and little feet what a very special treat





4 comments:

Bryce and Britt said...

Congrats!! He is so handsome!!! Just like you other two! I hope everthing is going good with you guys! Love and miss you!!
~BrATney!! :) haha

Doug and Amanda said...

I love the pictures! What a beautiful family. I kind of imagined you with all girls though? All boys, how fun! Hope your little one is doing better
Amanda

Marchelle said...

OOOOhhhhhhh, what a fun time!!

Kristie said...

We got your announement today. He is so darling. I haven't checked blogs for a while and so I didn't know about Henry until today I am so sorry how is he doing. Grin and I are talking about how we might make it down for the blessing it would be so fun to see you. We will see how it goes and let you know.