Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt 2009

Minersville Town Easter Egg Hunt
2009

Jake, Tommy, Henry
Some seriouse egg hunting took place and the kids had a lot of fun
After the Easter Egg Hunt we headed to the park for the afternoon and the boys had a ball.
They both mastered the Merry-go-round


George just had a great time and really enjoyed the park and the egg hunt







8 comments:

Brooke said...

You did get lucky! :) He is adorable!! Looks like you have some great help too. So glad Henry is okay. I am sure that was scary!

WhiteFamily said...

Yeah for posting! I love all the cute pictures! I can't believe how big Tommy is getting...Autumn can't wait to see him this summer. We are glad to hear that Henry is ok - how scary! Your little George is a beautiful baby! And, your house looks like it's coming along...how long until move-in day?

Monique said...

Your family is so adorable! Congratulations on George. It was great to see the progress on your home, how exciting, it is looking so nice. It would be so fun to see you guys. When are you heading North? Maybe I'll have to make a trip to MInersville this summer.

Nick Paige Josh & Lexy said...

I'm so glad you updated! If I hadn't seen ya a ton lately - - I'd be worried! :) Of course your family is just too cute - and that George - what a precious baby! I want to hold him - right now! Glad everything is going well for you!

Marchelle said...

What fun!! Your boys are so cute!! And the little one, oohhhhh how sweet!!!

Kendall, Starla, Conner, Aleck, and Jared said...

Your kids are so cute! Congrats on your new baby. How fun to have a house full of boys! Our second boy will be here by May 1.

Kiesha said...

Hooray for update! It's so nice to see pics of you guys. Glad every one is doing good and house is looking close to being finished. I'm happy for you guys! Hope to see you soon!

Jamie said...

Wow - major catch up:) George is darling and looks so familiar - handsome like the other boys in your house.
Scarlet Fever! Sheesh Cherstie, I'm glad you caught that one early. Poor Henry - I can't believe you defiled his little body:)
The house looks great. I love the knotty alder too. When do you move in?