Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Snow Play

Our Christmas Tree 2008

We took our tree out last night to try and make a little more room for our company and I totally forgot to take a picture of how cute our tree was all decorated, so this morning I made the boys go out and get a picture by the tree. It really was a cute tree and came with a few natural decorations (pine cones on the top). The boys were sad to see the tree go but cannot wait until all of our Woolf Family gets here.
Mr. Snowman
Henry named our snowman and said that he was his friend because he was just the right size. The boys and I built a snowman and the whole time the boys were falling right in the snow and then they would quote from "A Christmas Story", "I can't get up help me Ralphy". They love that movie and had so much fun pretending to be Randy.


3 comments:

Utah Warriors said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas! I keep meaning to ask you when you are due and if you know what you are having.

Charis

Becky said...

Your boys are so dang cute!!! And Congrats on the new one coming. I found Sarah's blog and that lead me to yours. How are ya. I sent Sarah and you an invite. O-and this is Rebecca (Beaumont) Winder. Just in case you were like---don't know who this is. Your house looks great-how exciting. Looks like you might just make it in time for the new arrival. Do you know what your having? Good Luck with everything. :)

Kendall, Starla, Conner, Aleck, and Jared said...

Your boys are really cute! It looks like all of you had a great Christmas!!