The long awaited day

Jared has waited 9 long months to finally get to the sheetrock and taping and yes we are proud to say that we finally made it. T-bone and hank just want to be sheetrockers like their dad so they go up to the house and watch patiently for a little bit and then they find some mud and wipe it on their clothes and then say hey look at us we look just like dad.

They are really excited to see that the house is looking real now and they have very carefully decided where their bed and toys will go.

Hard at work and loving it!

The brick is finally done and we love it. It is a red brick with dark accents and then we will have shake shingle siding on the gable that matches the mortar color.
9 comments:
WOW!!! That is so cool. I bet you are so excited for it to be getting closer to done!!! How fun is that!! I can't wait to come visit you in it!!
I know exactly how they feel. It doesn't really look or feel like a house at all until the sheetrock goes up. I also thought somehow we made a huge mistake because I was sure that we built the house too small. It really looked so small until the walls got up and I could actually see the rooms and everything. When do you plan to move in and when are you due again??
Your house is looking so good!!! Isn't it so fun to see some progress? It all seemed to get easier once there was sheetrock!! Then the fun stuff started happening!!
Good for you guys. Jared looks very sharp with that beard. Glad to see he could use his sheet rocking skills. I'm sure he did a perfect job. The house looks really nice. I really like the color of brick. Good luck with the rest of it. Sure do miss you guys. I really like the nick names for Tommy and Henry as well.
B
Its looking great!!!!!!
I like the house, and the brick color I really like. Bet you cant wait to get in it..
Luv the brick...good choice! So fun to see it all coming together. It'll be a busy time for you in the next few months. We'll have to take a trip down when all is said and done. Best Wishes!
Oh it is beautiful!! It is sooo nice once it starts to take shape!!! I know it finally felt like a house once the sheetrock was up!! How are you feeling? Baby coming anytime soon? I know you are about a month ahead of me so I know it could be any day now for you!! It will be so nice for you guys to be in your home!
The house is looking awesome guys. Maybe we will have to come and see it when you are done. Those little potlickers are getting big, they are funny little buggers. Hope all is well and we hope to see you guys soon.
Post a Comment