Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

T-Bone & Hank think helping dad is great Fun!
The day after Christmas we had a lot of work to do to clean up a pile of snow and of course the boys wanted to help. Henry got a new snow shovel which made the work all the more fun because all three boys had their own shovel. We got anywhere from 6-8 inches of snow and we were so happy to finally have some moisture.
Santa Found us! Yeah!
Christmas Morning 2008
Tommy and Henry woke up at the hour of 5:30 a.m. on Christmas morning and were so happy to see that Santa Claus had come and left exactly what they ask for - a kitchen set-. They got a lot of wonderful gifts and had a fun time giving some pretty special gifts also. They are learning the real reason for the season and were really excited when our little cradle was filled with soft straws that were earned through good deeds throughout the month of December on Christmas Eve and just hoped that the baby Jesus would come and he did and they are still talking about it. (this is a fun family home evening lesson that we do every year and I am will to share if any of you would like a copy).
Visiting Santa 2008
Henry got right up on Santa's lap and told him he wanted a kitchen set for christmas.
I honestly did not think he would even go near him but he followed Tommy's lead and did great.

Tommy told santa he also wanted a kitchen set so he could play resturant, then Santa proceeded to ask him what else he wanted and Tommy said well some food of course because I already have dishes. Santa again asked him what else he would like, maybe a truck or a horse and Tommy said I already have that but you could just bring anything that goes with a kitchen set.



2 comments:

Jamie said...

Awesome kitchen set. I'm sure the boys have already put it to good use. I would love a copy of the Christmas FHE idea - it sounds fun. I hope the muddin' goes well this week. I am guessing that is what is going on at your house. Keep warm:)

WhiteFamily said...

Looks like you had a fun christmas at your house! Your boys are so cute! If you would send me a copy of the FHE lesson too that would be great. Good luck with the house and these last few weeks of pregnancy! Love ya!