
We went out Saturday looking for Christmas trees. The boys were really excited and although it was a little cold we had a really fun time. We found some beautiful trees and are excited to began getting ready for Christmas.

Tommy found his very own Christmas tree and is really excited to get to decorate it.
5 comments:
The house looks great and yeah for sheet-rock!!! Henry doesn't appear to like the tree in that first pic, but he sure is cute!! I can't wait to see you all soon.
We are very jelous of your live tree. Cutting down my own tree is always one of my favorite things of the holiday. Glad your dog came home...my brother-in-law lost his dog in the same situation and it came home 6 months later. Crazy! Your house is beautiful! I love the wrap around porch...we might have to borrow some floor plans when we build our house! Good luck with all the tuff decisions headed your way! Thanks for the update...it's fun to see what you're up to.
That will be tons of fun!! I love Christmas!!
The perfect tree is so hard to find, and it shouldnt be. But the tree looks great. our perfect tree leans to the right alot but oh well
Well, I found your blog through blog-stalking. I hope that's okay. It was great to get a little update on your family. I'm so excited for your new house (and jealous I might add)! Good luck with everything and have happy holidays!
Post a Comment