Yeah - an update!!! We are so excited to see an update of you guys! Looks like the house is coming along. Your boys are adorable in those western duds! And Autumn is way jelous of their lamb - Circus! She misses all that farm stuff. It sounds like you guys are staying busy and having lots of fun! We love ya and miss ya!
Hey we were way sad we missed you guys the other night, but Brent was screaming and nobody was having to much fun with that, so we took off. I'm going to try and do good at this blog thing but I don't know how good I'll be. Tommy showed us the house and where his room is going to be and he told us that there will be stairs so not to worry.
Hey Cherstie! I was sad to miss you at the park but Sam got her fun in for the day so it all worked out. ;o) (Riley was still truckin' w/ Brandt) I'm glad to see Tommy took so well to swimming lessons. It gives me hope for Ri. She is a little fearful of water (I think it also involves water in the face) so here's to patient swim-teachers! It's fun to see your house take shape so keep us updated. Luv ya!
Finally!! :) Just kidding! I love the new look of your blog and all the updates! The house is looking good! Keep us posted on the progress. Looks like you guys have had a fun/busy summer so far!
hey guys, this is uncle andy. Laynee loved playing with tommy. She couldn't stop talking about him when she got home. Looks like the house is coming along nicely. Too bad I can't be there to help sheetrock. Anyway, we miss you guys.
Howdy- old neighboors (well jared) Your boys are getting so big and adorable. Good old orange jeep that I have seen my whole life. Good old Tony! We all love him :)
I am so glad that I found your blog (I hope it is ok). I was thinking about you a few months back and was thinking that I needed to talk to your Aunt Tracy to get your contact info. Anyway if you have time email me charis1234@yahoo.com. I would love to catch up. We have a blog but it is sent to private, so email and then I can invite you to view the Wren family blog. You have such a cute family!
we are excited for a change in weather and ready for winter fun. The boys are so excited for any snow that we get and love to get out the sleighs and shovels and have fun.
Tommy
Tommy is 8 years old and in 2nd Grade. He is really growing up and becoming such a great helper. He loves school, the piano, playing cowboys and he can't wait to start scouts.
Henry
Henry is 5 years old and finally growing. He love Kindergarten and enjoys learning all sorts of new stuff. He started reading a few months ago and we just cannot get him to stop. Everything he looks at he is sounding out and trying to read. Henry loves homework and is becoming such a great writer.
George
George is 2 years old and yes he still loves to suck his thumbs. We have tried everything but I guess he will give it up when he is ready. He is the funniest little guy and we just wonder when he even has time to breathe because he is constantly talking about something.
I am a busy mother of three little boys. I stay busy every moment of my day fixing a gun or hiding from the bad guys. I spend the rest of my time serving on the city council, in the primary, teaching music at the school, doing crafts, writing a history book for the town of Minersville and running. Jared and I have just joined a group called STAR (saving the american republic) it is a constitutional studies group. It is one of the best things that I can think to do with time away from my children. If any of you would like to know more let me know.
11 comments:
Yeah - an update!!! We are so excited to see an update of you guys! Looks like the house is coming along. Your boys are adorable in those western duds! And Autumn is way jelous of their lamb - Circus! She misses all that farm stuff. It sounds like you guys are staying busy and having lots of fun! We love ya and miss ya!
Hey we were way sad we missed you guys the other night, but Brent was screaming and nobody was having to much fun with that, so we took off. I'm going to try and do good at this blog thing but I don't know how good I'll be. Tommy showed us the house and where his room is going to be and he told us that there will be stairs so not to worry.
Hey Cherstie! I was sad to miss you at the park but Sam got her fun in for the day so it all worked out. ;o) (Riley was still truckin' w/ Brandt) I'm glad to see Tommy took so well to swimming lessons. It gives me hope for Ri. She is a little fearful of water (I think it also involves water in the face) so here's to patient swim-teachers! It's fun to see your house take shape so keep us updated. Luv ya!
Finally!! :) Just kidding! I love the new look of your blog and all the updates! The house is looking good! Keep us posted on the progress. Looks like you guys have had a fun/busy summer so far!
How cute! I love the tracor and/or jeep rides!
It's great to see updates! :) and I love your new blog look!
hey guys, this is uncle andy. Laynee loved playing with tommy. She couldn't stop talking about him when she got home. Looks like the house is coming along nicely. Too bad I can't be there to help sheetrock. Anyway, we miss you guys.
Way fun Cherstie!!
Howdy- old neighboors (well jared) Your boys are getting so big and adorable. Good old orange jeep that I have seen my whole life. Good old Tony! We all love him :)
Hi,
I am so glad that I found your blog (I hope it is ok). I was thinking about you a few months back and was thinking that I needed to talk to your Aunt Tracy to get your contact info. Anyway if you have time email me
charis1234@yahoo.com. I would love to catch up. We have a blog but it is sent to private, so email and then I can invite you to view the Wren family blog. You have such a cute family!
Charis
Post a Comment