Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Building a house is fun to do so early in the morning!
We had a framing party and had lots of help from our families. Tony and Darlene even got to come down for the weekend which was a lot of fun. Jared is working really hard and staying on task all the time... HA HA HA!
As of June 24, 2008 this is what our house looks like.

3 comments:

WhiteFamily said...

Did Jared hit what he was aiming at with the nail gun. Looks like he was really staying busy. It is starting to look like a house now. Good luck with the rest of the project.

brandi said...

wow! I am very excited for you and your house! I love seeing the update on it. impressive work!

Kristie said...

It is looking awesome! I can't imagine building our own entire house this kitchen has consumer our lives enough. It looks like you are having a great time doing it though.