Learn Something New Everyday
This is my motto for the rest of my life, and my children seem to teach me the most. The other day I could not find Tommy and I yelled for him and he would not answer. I started looking around the house and found him in my bathroom with Jared's toothbrush and toothpaste in hand. My first thought was what in the world are you doing and my more controlled thought was, is this really worth getting mad over. So I calmly asked him what he was doing as I can see he is trying to brush his teeth after squirting half the tube of toothpaste onto the counter. He calmly and reassured says mom I am brushing with Colgate Total, because you know it kills germs and fights bad breath for up to 12 hours. I couldn't help but laugh, so I then said but you do have your own tooth brush don't you? He once again aswered so calmly, yes mom but mine is not a real one and dad's is.
( I am guessing that he got all of his very important information from the TV comercial with Brooke Shields.)
Tip for the Week- Colgate Total fights bad breath and kills germs for up to 12 hours.

7 comments:
I'm headed out to buy some Colgate. I think Tommy should get the job - "Move over Brooke Sheilds".
What a crack up! How do they know so much at a young age?! Well, at least you know he is listening at times when you think he isn't -- what a smart boy!
It is kind of scary the things they remember from TV. I only hope Jaden pays half as much attention to me as he does the TV. Tommy is too cute
"FROM THE MOUTHS OF GERM FREE BABES" What a kid! I wish I had a nickle for every time he has made me simle or marveled at how smart he is. Kiss both those boys for me
Love, Grandma
How funny. It amazes me how smart kids are! They say the cutest things!
I almost forgot...how is the house coming??? You will have to post some new pics. It is exciting to see.
I am so excited for you and the house. Wow those boys are really adorable. The toothpaste thing could have been a time-out or something not-noteworthy, instead you found out what your boy is thinking and it made a really funny memory. What a good mommy!
Post a Comment