Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Thanks Grandma Woolf
Grandmas Woolf sent these adorable penguin costumes to the boys and they just love them. She also sent an egg with a baby penguin inside of it and candy fish and bird seed to eat.
She is so thoughtful. We love you Grandma!

Our boys are really into knifes and guns right now and so Jared being the awesome dad he is made them each a knife and a sheath to carry it on their belts. They love the knifes and have a hard time sharing them with anyone, even when they don't have their belts on they carry the knives in their hands.


We have a basement!

We are really excited to have the basement poured and the cement crew on the cleanup.

Now it is our turn to get started.


5 comments:

Marchelle said...

WOW!!! Your house is going up so fast it seems (although, I'm sure it is not fast enough for you). That is awesome. You do seem to have a wonderful husband. You are one lucky women!! But they are lucky too!!

Brooke said...

How exciting. You will love it. It is fun to watch the progress. We will hopefully be in in 4-6 weeks and I can't wait! Keep us posted!

Tasha Obray said...

Looks great! That is so exciting! Your lot looks really pretty, good luck with all the work ahead, you will do great! It is so exciting to see things come together!

Kristie said...

Yeah it looks awesome that is so exciting!!

Katrina said...

How exciting that you are building a new home. It looks like it is coming along -- you'll be enjoying it in no time. The location looks beautiful! I have always loved Minnersville. What a great place for your kids to be able to grow up. I'm sure your family is thrilled to have you live close. I'll be waiting to see more pictures as the house progresses and live vicariously through you! I won't get a house until I'm at least 30!! Why does dental school have to take so long?!