Hello Friends and Family
I just wanted to write and tell you thanks for all the fun comments. I always forget to read them and so today I caught myself up. We hope you are all doing well. We love to read your blogs and see what you are up to. We miss you all and love that we can stay connected through our family blogs.
we love you guys,
Jared, Cherstie, Tommy & Henry
I just wanted to write and tell you thanks for all the fun comments. I always forget to read them and so today I caught myself up. We hope you are all doing well. We love to read your blogs and see what you are up to. We miss you all and love that we can stay connected through our family blogs.
we love you guys,
Jared, Cherstie, Tommy & Henry

5 comments:
Hey I just started a blog and now I can find all of my long lost friends. Wow I never knew how fun it could be. Send me and e-mail sometime
tangerine.amy@gmail.com
Amy Lambeth ( smith )
http://littlelambfam.blogspot.com
Cherstie! You have such a cute family! I have a blog too. It is http://fishingwilldens.blogspot.com
email starlakendall@hotmail.com
Talk to you later!
Starla Willden
How is the house? I would love to see some updates! Hope you are all doing good!
hi there! i found your blog through brandi's blog... i don't know if you remember me or not... but you used to be my visiting teacher in our married student ward.
i hope you are doing well! keep in touch!
Cherstie I miss seeing updates! Hope you are having fun, I'm looking forward to seeing the house!
Post a Comment