The Foundation Has Been Poured
Tommy and Henry were really excited about all the big trucks so we sat and watched them for a little while. We watched from the car of course because we just found out that Henry has RSV and Pneumonia. He is feeling much better now although it has been a rough week.
Tommy made a special point of telling me that he does not have a cement truck and he really needs one so he will just ask Santa next time he sees him. I told him that would be just fine.

4 comments:
So awesome! It will be fun to see your plans taking shape. Your Easter looks like your family had a ball! Hope Henry gets feelin' better! Miss you!
How exciting!! I think a cement truck is a great idea for Christmas! I will start looking around to try to help Santa get an idea of where to find one. Hope Henry gets feeling better. We did the RSV thing. Clint had to miss work for 10 days. Good Luck!
That's too bad about Henry! Hope he feels better soon. How exciting to get moving on the house! What a project. Keep us posted!
Wow! What an exciting time! We are so happy for you! I hope Henry gets feeling better, good luck!
Post a Comment