Easter Eggs - Oh La La
Tommy and Henry really enjoyed coloring easter eggs even though I made them do it with no clothes on.
They each spent a lot of time making the eggs unique!
Cairo, Tommy, Jake and Henry enjoyed the warm sun and sand at the sand dunes north of Kanab. We had a fun easter picnic and enjoyed the warm weather.
All the other kids were getting burried in the sand and so Henry saw and open hole and thought he would try it out himself. Aunt Alayna and Sicily hurried as fast as they could to get the sand on him before he could move.
To finish the day off right we had our big Easter Egg Hunt. The kids did a great job and found 75 eggs in less than 5 mins. We had a very happy Easter and enjoyed the warm weather together.

3 comments:
Looks so fun and warm! I love the dressed down egg coloring. I couldn't talk Jaelyn into it or my kids would have been naked too. We miss you guys. We need to get together. We will have to come down and visit when it gets a little warmer, but before it is scorching.
Cute boys! They are getting so big. It looks like you guys had a really fun Easter! And I love that you made them color their eggs with no clothes...genious!
That is too fun, Cherstie! With LOADS of family is the only way to spend Easter!!
Post a Comment