World Champions - Rodeo Stars

We have two members of our community who are brothers who are both champion bareback riders Cody Wright and Jesse Wright. They came and did an assembly at our school which was a lot of fun. Tommy was so excited and was able to get his cowboy hat signed by both of them.
The weight is over!

When we cleaned out my Great grandma's house last fall I came home with this kitchen scale and the boys have just takin' a liking to it.
George and his Buddy Kiwi


George and Kiwi are getting big enough that they are starting to play with each other. George just cannot stop talking about her after she leaves or if he thinks he gets to go to her house. We had such a nice day and so I decided to let the kids go outside and they had a ball.

I thought I would be a really great mom and let the boys have some sensory materials in their bedroom that is until George got to them. The picture just does not do justice to what we saw but imagine every inch of a 600 square foot room covered in read beans. Well that is what we had. And as you can see George is very proud of how well he spread things around so evenly.
1 comment:
Oh my heck! That is awful, yet funny at the same time! I can't imagine! But what a good pic and story it made! :)
Post a Comment