Seven Years old Already, Where did the Time GO!

Steer Roping head from Grandma and Grandpa Bealer

Electric Race car track from Uncle and the Aunts

We ended up with about 35 little friends over for his party, I just don't know who to leave out.

There is the big 7 Year old. We had a great birthday. We did a cowboy theme and everyone got a bandanna, badge, and belt buckle. It was a lot of fun.
1 comment:
Cherstie. You are a saint. You make me feel guilty, because I make Jaelyn leave out a lot of her friends. I only let her invite as many kids as her age, so this year she could invite 7. Mackay invited 5. Wow 35. I can't even imagine. 8 screaming girls was crazy enough. It is no wonder you are well on your way to the celestial kingdom:) Love ya.
Post a Comment