Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Questions for a 6 year old

I forgot to put this with the birthday post but I thought the answers were pretty cute so I wanted to share. I ask Tommy a few questions just so we could remember what he was like at this age.
Favorite color- Blue
Favorite food- Spaghetti
Favorite song- Ghost Riders
Favorite people- little brothers
Favorite place- outside playing cowboys
Best Friend- Jake Marshall
Favorite toy- dinosaurs
Favorite game- checkers
Favorite clothes- cowboy
Favorite movie- Bambi 2
Things he likes to do: Draw, color, write, read, build huts, play piano, go to the swimming pool.
What Tommy wants to be when he grows up- Baseball Coach

3 comments:

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

That is so cute that his favorite people are his brothers!

Kiesha said...

-K crazy mama, 30 KIDS!!! And I thought I was going crazy the other day when I babysat 6 kids for a few hours. You are one nice (and patient) Mom. Give Tommy a birthday hug for us!

Marchelle said...

Oh those are cute!!