Happy Birthday to our big 6 year old!
Tommy was so excited to turn six and at the end of the day he came to me really concerned and said mom I really don't feel 6 yet I still just feel like I am 5.
We were invited into Tommy's classroom to tell about him, read his favorite story and hand out a treat. I made this poster of things Tommy loves to do or things he has done. I read "The Dinosaur" to the class and we gave them a granola bar and string cheese for the treat.
We invited Tommy's whole class to his hopping fun birthday party and ended up with 30 kids at the party. They all had a great time and Tommy was happy to have his friends come over to his house.
I did a frog theme for Tommy's birthday this year. I put "hop on over to Tommy's birthday" on the invitation and then did this cake, which I cannot take credit for because my mother did all the cute stuff, I just baked the cake. Then for a little thank you I make a homemade note pad and got a pencil for each kid and said, "thanks for hanging out at Tommy's pad." All in all it turned out great.
He did it-He turned 6!
Tommy we love you and hope you had a very happy birthday!

4 comments:
Happy Birthday Tommy! It's crazy how fast they grow. That cake is super cute...what a fun idea for a birthday party!
What a special 6 year old!
Love You Buddy!!!
Happy Birthday Tommy! I still remember when he came a dropped a valentine off to me. I think he was 2 or 3? Aw! What a cute boy!
That is so cool!!! Amazing cake and amazing MOM!! 30 kids? You are crazy!! LOL, So cool though.
Post a Comment