Thursday, September 18, 2008

We are adding a third to the pack

We are having a baby
We are excited to annouce that we are having a baby in february 2009.

The boys are really excited and Tommy keeps saying mom should we have 15 babies and I remind him that 4 or 5 will probably do us. Henry just wants to look at the pictures and then touch my stomach. They are really cute with all the comments that they make. Jared and I will be busy trying to get most of the house done before the baby gets here.

12 comments:

WhiteFamily said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We are so excited for you guys. The update is great. Your house looks like it is coming along and your vacation this past summer looks way fun! Glad all is well with you guys...can't wait for more updates as things progress!

Utah Warriors said...

Congrats! We are adding a third in March! Where are you guys at these days? Email me at charis1234@yahoo.com and I will invite you to view our blog-it is set to private. I am glad I was able to find you (even if I blog stocked you).

Charis

Kendall, Starla, Conner, Aleck, and Jared said...

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you!! I agree 15 is too many!!!

Doug and Amanda said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! Hope all is going well.
Amanda

Bryce and Britt said...

That is awesome!! Congrats!!! Oh, no wait, that means there is going to be another little Jared running around!!! Ahh! Haha jk We love good ol' Jared!

Nick Paige Josh & Lexy said...

Congratulations - we are excited for you! Your house is looking good - we need to come visit you!

Kiesha said...

Yeah, Baby #3! Good luck with the house progress. We can't even get our started so at least you've made better progress then us!!! We'll have to take a trip down for a house warming/baby #3 get-together. Oh, and my new blog address is baldwinabode.blogspot.com. Also, if you go to the old address, there's a link for the new one. Best Wishes and hope you're feeling good!

Beaumont's said...

Yea, Yea, Yea!! How fun! Now we will hope for a little girl, they're so much fun.

Brooke said...

Congrats again! Wouldn't a little girl be perfect right about now?! I bet they would be great big brothers. We will just have to see. Are you finding out?

Anonymous said...

congratulations! Jason came home and told me the good a news, maybe a week ago. We are so excited for you. When do you find out what you are having??? Enjoy being pregnant.

Matt and Allyson said...

Congrats to the Woolf family! Is it gonna be a boy?!!

A Erickson said...

Congrats guys! How exciting! It will be fun to see in a while what you are having! Looks like the house is coming great too. Wahoo for you!