Wednesday, February 08, 2012

February 2012


Tommy Turned 8

We had a birthday party at the park for Tommy, I know how lucky in February, we had a scavenger hunt and all the kids had a blast. We had about 35 kids show up and were so happy that the weather was nice and we could be outside.

I just cannot believe Tommy is 8 and getting ready to get baptized. He got some really wonderful gifts to help him get there. he got scriptures, a hymn book, scripture case and a journal. He also got some money an electric train and a coin collection. He received his very own copy of the Minersville History Book which he has not put down since. He loves to read it and learn about Minersville.


Tommy's Grandma Bealer made him this really cool cake.

Last week I was trying to plan ahead in case the baby came early, so I asked Tommy what he would like for his birthday dinner. He thought for a minute and then simply said a piece of your homemade bread with butter on it not warmed up. (out of the mouth of a child how sweet)

No comments: