Cleaning at the Woolf House

The boys are learning to be pretty good helpers but after a full Saturday of cleaning they needed some fun. I asked them to go down stairs and get the toilet brush and they came back with the toilet brush and the rubber gloves - see how fun cleaning can be.


Jared had the opportunity to be the inn keeper at the No Room for Jesus Inn at our Ward party and he did a great job. When I went to take this picture he made the comment that I could take his picture in my dads bathrobe anytime. HaHaHa
Piano Recital

Tommy had his Piano recital on December 12, 2010 He played 2 songs and memorized them both- that was quite the experience this year- He played Jolly old St. Nicholas and Triceratops.
Henny is a Cowboy

George goes around the house all day saying Henny is a cowboy. One Day I caught him saddling the chair and riding out on the open range. He uses his blanket as a saddle, well he always has it so why wouldn't he.

The first snowstorm of the year is always the best. It was a Saturday morning and the big boys were headed out to play and had gotten on all their snow stuff. George was very interested and wanted to try it all out, but before he knew the big boys were out the door and on their way. So George took matters into his own hands and found two non matching gloves and a hat and headed to the window to yell for his brothers, this is were I found him.
Cutting Christmas Trees

This year was a different experience for tree cutting Grandpa, Uncle, mom and the boys headed out late on the Saturday after Thanksgiving. We found a tree when it was almost dark and Tommy cut one down for his bedroom. We had fun but missed the whole rest of the family.
This is the only picture I took on the outing.
10 Years!

10 years already can you believe it. Well we had a happy anniversary as always and celebrated by going to the Manti Temple and doing a live session. What a neat experience, I am so glad we took the opportunity to go and do this. We purchased a painting called "One Nation Under God" for our gift to each other.

We had the Bealer family Christmas party on December 4, 2010 and had a special visitor show up. None of our boys were big fans this year, I do not know why they were so nervous.
Well sorry for the long needed update all at once but we are doing great and just counting down the days until Christmas. The boys are working extra hard to fill the manger for baby Jesus. We love you all and Wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
1 comment:
Happy Holidays to you too and your wonderful cute family!! Congrats on the 10 ten years!!
If I didn't get you my address here it is lol, I can't remember 165 E 200 N, Kaysville UT 84037.
Post a Comment