Happy Fall Ya'all!
2010
I just love fall, everything about it, the food, the clothes, the weather and the holidays. I am not sure why but for some reason fall seems to slow down a little, not a lot but a little and I love and appreciate that. We finally got up the Fall decorations and cleaned off the garden spots. I am sad to see my garden go but love to look at my pantry shelves filled with wonderful produce. I have a really cute arrangement on my front porch of gourds and pumpkins that we grew in our garden and so we had a little photo shoot. The biggest pumpkin we grew is right behind George and weighs about 35 pounds. I love to see the change that takes place and enjoy the beauty of our surroundings and love the thoughts of being snug an warm in our home next to a fire. I just love it!
2010
I just love fall, everything about it, the food, the clothes, the weather and the holidays. I am not sure why but for some reason fall seems to slow down a little, not a lot but a little and I love and appreciate that. We finally got up the Fall decorations and cleaned off the garden spots. I am sad to see my garden go but love to look at my pantry shelves filled with wonderful produce. I have a really cute arrangement on my front porch of gourds and pumpkins that we grew in our garden and so we had a little photo shoot. The biggest pumpkin we grew is right behind George and weighs about 35 pounds. I love to see the change that takes place and enjoy the beauty of our surroundings and love the thoughts of being snug an warm in our home next to a fire. I just love it!
We went cutting wood after conference on saturday and had a great time. I just love to head out west for the day and cut wood what great together time.

1 comment:
Love your updates..what handsome boys! Sorry to hear that story about Jake..scary times for a mother.
Post a Comment