Sunday, June 27, 2010

June 2010-summer is here!


Big Shoes to fill

George is learning that he has some big shoes to fill but is totally willing to give it his best shot.


The Woolf boys are really enjoying their summer. I still cannot convince them that you can still be a cowboy and wear shorts, I will keep trying.

Tommy, George and Henry enjoying an ice cream cone after a vigorous 5 min FHE lesson.



Go GRAY!Henry at bat 2010

Tommy at bat 2010

Tommy and Henry played coach pitch this year and loved everything about it until they got out. I was their coach and we had a great time learning about baseball together.


Something to remember
We always have a little bedtime routine and the other night Henry asked for a Moses kiss. I asked him what that meant and he said you know that kind of kiss when you touch noses (Eskimo kiss).


1 comment:

Janet said...

You have such a beautiful little family!!