It is for these three little Americans that I am willing to take a stand.
Hello everyone, I just want to write and urge each one of you to take a moment and think about the recent actions that have been taken against our beloved country of America. The face of America as we know it is changing rapidly and if we do not personally take it upon ourselves to take action the liberty's and freedoms that we currently enjoy will be taken from us and once they are gone it will be much harder to get them back. Please take this opportunity to get involved in Saving the American Republic and help it get back to what our founding fathers dreamed it could be.
Please Attend your precinct Caucus meeting on Tuesday, March 23, 2010 at 7:00 p.m.
It is up to us to make a difference and now is our chance.

1 comment:
Hey, I am still here!!!! I am just worse at leaving comments than I am at blogging :) Please add me to your list when you make your blog private. Thanks!!
Post a Comment