Monday, March 08, 2010

It's fun turning 1!

Our little George is 1 year old!

Then! March 2009

Now! March 2010

We decided to do George's cake the "Very Hungry Caterpillar",
because George just never seems to get full.

Great Grandma Marshall and Aunt Alayna are helping George get the hang of walking.

George was in fine form his party, first he did a little walking then a little posing and then he sat patiently and helped open presents. Trust me this is not normal, but he was functioning on one 1/2 hour nap for all day.


Let me get that cake!
George could have cared less about the singing or blowing out of the candle all he wanted was the party chip frosting.

Jake, Tommy and Henry helped George celebrate his first birthday in style!

This getting messy stuff is awesome!

Should I really be doing this!
Okay you talked me into it. I love it!
George got right to work eating his cake and enjoying every minute of it.

3 comments:

WhiteFamily said...

I can't believe he is already a year old! Time goes way too fast. He is a cute boy...glad he got to enjoy his cake! It looked so cute and what a fun idea for a party!

Marchelle said...

He is so cute!! I love the cake too! You are so creative! I am calling you for ideas from now on.

Kendall, Starla, Conner, Aleck, and Jared said...

Wow he is 1 already! He is so cute! I love the birthday cake you made. That is a good idea.