Kindergarten Here I COME!

Good morning Tommy are you ready for school?

After a wonderful breakfast this boy is ready to start school. He was so excited to go to school and wear his new clothes and shoes. 5 years old already where did the time go.

Tommy and his Grandma Bealer made a bargain at the beginning of the summer that if Tommy would help all Summer he could earn a new backpack. He was up to the challenge and was so excited when he got his new backpack. Between a new bag from grandma bealer and school supplies from grandma woolf this boys is ready for any project.

Henry was a little nervous to let Tommy go but Tommy just told him don't worry Hen I will be back before lunchtime.

Woolf Boys 2009

Aunt Alayna and Tommy get to go to school together for one year.

Tommy and his Teacher

Off to school and without any bit of hesitation. I just had to walk away and be grateful that he is such a good kid and know that he will do fine and be happy that he is happy.
4 comments:
Hey Woolf's! Watta fun post...or 10. :) It was WAY fun getting caught up on your family. Isn't is crazy that we have kids going to school this year? Riley also LOVES school so there's no need for mommy to be sad....right? I'm trying! I love the boys new pics too...ADORABLE! Love you guys!
I love that his brother was worried about him. You sound better than me - I had a ROUGH time w/ kindergarten. First grade was MUCH better :)
That is cool!! He is so brave!!
Oh how cute are those boys! What dolls! Hey Cassity Kmetzsch wants your blog address, so hop onto hers and drop her a line!
Post a Comment