We wanted to let you all know what we are doing this summer!
Coach Pitch

Tommy is playing coach pitch this summer and loving it.

He has a new bat that he practices with, he says someday he wants to be as good as his dad.

It's a hit and he is safe!
Library Reading Program
Every Monday and Wednesday we head to the library for an afternoon of fun.

And of course we always make time for swimming!
3 comments:
You are a busy family!! You have such a cute one too!! I can't wait to get together this summer!! It is going to be wonderful!
I am so glad to see you are in your house it looks awesome. I hope all is well and you are getting moved and its feeling like home.
It's so good to see how well you guys are doing. Your boys are sure growing fast. I love summer - especially busy summers. Take care, and hopefully we'll see you this summer sometime.
Post a Comment