Thursday, May 07, 2009

George's First Haircut
March 6, 2009
We started out with Three inches of curl but due to early hair loss
we had to take matters into our own hands.


The New Do!

George can definately pull off an awesome Foe-hawk


3 comments:

Kiesha said...

Hilarious! I luv it! The kid still has way more hair than Ty and he's 8 mo's! He won't be getting his first hair cut until he's 1 at this rate. The family pic are way cute. And please tell me Tommy is standing on something because he looks like he's about 10 in some of those pics. :) When is move-in day?

Marchelle said...

He is getting so big!! Oh my goodness... what a cutie!! I can't believe he needs a hair cut already.

Kristie said...

I love it. I can't believe that you are cuting his hair already. He is so darling. I hope all is well with you.