Thursday, November 06, 2008

MTC & Hermana Bealer

Hermana Bealer
Miss Ali Bealer is on her way. She will spend 3 weeks in the provo MTC and then head to spain for 6 weeks in the Spain MTC. We had a great experience at the MTC and really enjoyed our time there. Ali was so happy to finally begin her service and we know she will do a great job.
We love you Ali Fay

Sisters for Life
This is me and my three sisters. We have one older brother then me, Sarah (below me), Ali Fay (the missionary) and Alayna (the baby)


One last family photo before the MTC

Aunt Ali and her three sweet nephews
with Grandma & Grandpa Bealer



These three boys just love their Aunt Ali.
Tommy finally realized when we left the MTC that Aunt Ali was not coming home with us and he just broke down and cried and cried. He is really excited to write her letters and draw her some pictures.





6 comments:

WhiteFamily said...

The MTC is always a hard experience...but it makes some good memories! That's cute about Tommy ~ Autumn is getting that way about saying goodbye to everyone here.

Utah Warriors said...

I can't believe she is old enough to serve a mission. That means I am getting really old :) I am glad that the MTC was a good experience for you guys. I had a very ruff time when both of my brothers went. I am way excited for her. She will do great!

Brooke said...

I know Tommy's pain! That is pretty much what we did when we took my brother. And then after a few more meltdowns, I was okay. I wonder if David would appreciate it if I drew him pictures......

Geiger Girl said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe I found ya here on blogger, it's been a million years! WOW! Ali going on a mission, that's amazing... I remember hanging out at your house all the time when we were kidgets and Ali was still a baby. Time flies!

Marchelle said...

WOW!! That is so cool! I can't believe she is that old either...we are really getting old!!

Beaumont's said...

Yea for Ali! She will do a great job! I wanted to come so badly to the farewell, but got held up in my own ward and lovely calling!